Commonly used, generic microwave oven turntable motor suitable for a wide range of makes and models. Easy to install and fixes the common faults of jerky or lack of rotation of the microwave oven platter.
220-240 V AC
5 mm terminals
50mm motor diameter
11 mm shaft length
NEMA Class B temperature rating
In most cases the only tools needed are a pair of heavy duty cutting pliers and a Philips No 2 screwdriver.
- Remove the platter, platter ring, and motor drive hub from the cooking cavity.
- Place the oven on its side to get access to the bottom.
- Use the pliers to cut the thin support bridges of the base plate under the motor.
- Remove the old motor and fit the new one.
- The base plate that was removed can now be repositioned and held in place with a self tapping metal screw.