As with all our other dealings we endeavour to be reasonable in dealing with our customers and the same is expected in return.
- Where required electrical items are tested as per the Electrical (Safety) Regulations 2010.
- Refurbishment work on electrical equipment, where required, is carried out by a registered, experienced technician.
- We are a licensed second hand dealer and are therefore bound by the terms of the Secondhand Dealers and Pawnbrokers Act.
- Unless specified otherwise, all items include the required mains cables and/or power supplies.
- To keep our prices low we minimise any manually initiated communication and may not answer some queries.
- We may not always post auction feedback.
- Any refunds due to factors out of our control may incur a restocking or admin fee.
- Twelve month or suppliers warranty on all new items.
- Six month warranty on all repaired, refurbished, and second hand items.
- We are bound by the terms of the Consumer Guarantees Act, the Fair Trading Act, and the Contract and Commercial Law Act.
- A GST receipt for the sale will be issued.
- Pick up is in Sydenham in Christchurch between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Goods must be collected within seven days unless agreed otherwise.
- The delivery times are variable and depends on your address and the dispatch service that we use.
- If you require urgent delivery, a tracked service, or a signature required service please contact us via the auction BEFORE making a bid or a Buy Now. These services attract additional charges.
- Goods must be paid for within seven days.
- If required we can possibly assist with your own collection arrangements.
- To avoid delays due to insufficient courier payment go to Address Check to see if you address is listed as rural.
Last updated: December 14, 2020 at 8:49 am