This is a partial list of print or electronic publications relating to the work done by Ecotech Services that may be of interest to others.
- New Zealand
- Robertson, E. (undated) Computer Recycling: An insight into Foreign Practice and Possible Transfer of Technology to New Zealand. University of Canterbury
- UMR Research (2006) “Electrical and Electronic Equipment Disposal Survey April 2006: A Quantitative Report.” ME764. New Zealand: Ministry for the Environment.
- Ministry for the Environment (2006) “Electrical and Electronic Equipment Survey January 2006: A Quantitative Report.” ME765.
MacGibbon, John, Laurence Edward Zwimpfer, New Zealand, Ministry for the Environment, Sustainable Management Fund (N.Z.), Computer Access NZ (Organization), Responsible Resource Recovery Ltd, and Product Ecology Pty Ltd (Australia). (2006) E-Waste in New Zealand: Taking Responsibility for End-of-Life Computers and TVs Wellington, N.Z.: CANZ : Ministry for the Environment Sustainable Management Fund.
- Gertsakis, John, Jonathon Hannon, John MacGibbon, Chris Nixon, Neelam Tripathi, Simon Wilkinson, and Laurence Zwimpfer. (2011) Ewaste in New Zealand, Five Years on. eDay : Ministry for the Environment, Waste Minimisation Fund
- NZIER (2013) “Willingness to Pay for Six End-of-Life Products.” Ministry for the Environment
- Ministry for the Environment (2014) Priority Waste Streams for Product Stewardship Intervention: A Discussion Document
- Ministry for the Environment (2015) Priority Waste Streams for Product Stewardship Intervention: A Summary of Submissions
- SLR Consulting (2015) “E-Waste Product Stewardship Framework for New Zealand.” CR 213. New Zealand: Ministry for the Environment
- Horne, R. E., Gertsakis, J. (2006) A literature review on the environmental and health impacts of waste electrical and electronic equipment
Standards Australia ; Wellington : Standards New Zealand. (2013) Collection, Storage, Transport and Treatment of End-of-Life Electrical and Electronic Equipment. AS/NZS 5377:2013
- Sawyer, Peyton L., ed. (2010) Electronic Waste Management and Recycling Issues of Old Computers and Electronics. Environmental Remediation Technologies, Regulations and Safety. New York: Nova Science.
- Baldé, Kees (2015) The Global E-Waste Monitor 2014 Quantities, Flows and Resources. Bonn: United Nations Univ., Inst. for the advanced study on sustainability
- Gillespie, A. (2015) Waste policy: international regulation, comparative and contextual perspectives. Northampton, MA : Edward Elgar Publishing.
- The Basel Convention on the Control of Transboundary Movements of Hazardous Wastes and Their Disposal – Text and Annexes
Goldberg, Lee H., and Wendy Middleton, eds. (2000) Green Electronics/green Bottom Line: Environmentally Responsible Engineering. Boston: Newnes. ISBN 978-0-7506-9993-8
- Tonkin & Taylor Ltd (2015) Assessment of appropriate disposal options for household (dry cell) batteries (a report prepared for the Auckland Council)
- IATA (2015) Lithium Battery Guidance (international shipping regulations from the International Air Transport Association)
- Pistoia, G., J.-P. Wiaux, and S. P. Wolsky, eds. (2001) Used Battery Collection and Recycling. 1st ed. Industrial Chemistry Library, v. 10. New York: Elsevier Science.
- Horowitz, Paul. (1989) The Art of Electronics. 2nd ed. Cambridge [England] ; New York: Cambridge University Press
- Hughes, John M. (2015) Practical Electronics: Components and Techniques: Components and Techniques. O’Reilly Media, Inc.