While we do not actively solicit it we encourage our customers to give us feedback, both positive and negative, as a means of improving our service and as a service to any of our potential customers.
There are a number of methods that you can use to place and view feedback:
- Ecotech Services shop: if you make any purchases from our online shop you are able to review the product or service
- Email: can be used to provide feedback that is not visible to others
- My Tradesman: a New Zealand based review service
- No Cowboys: a New Zealand based review service
- Trustpilot: an international, community driven review service
- InfoisInfo: a company search facility that lets you leave reviews
- Facebook: post information to your own timeline, to a page, a group, or on the Ecotech Services Facebook page (visible to anyone who visits it)
- Trade Me: for purchases you make via Trade Me only. Anyone can view our existing feedback.
- StarOfService: feedback page
- Google search: gives a range of information about us and lets you add a review via your Google account
You can also use this form to give us feedback: