Ecotech Services believes that as well as being ethical in terms of actual trading, businesses should give support to the community where possible.
We have given, or give ongoing support, to the following organisations:
- Molten Media Community Trust
- Starship Foundation (via the mobile phone recycling scheme which no longer operates)
- New Zealand Vintage Machinery Club
- Kiwis for Kiwi (via our Trade Me auctions)
- Kilmarnock Enterprises
- Creative Junk
- Freecycle on the Christchurch group
- Trees for Canterbury through their Carbon Calculator which links to a tree donation and community planting initiative
- Saint Vincent De Paul, Hornby – supply of computer spares
The level of support for the individual organisations is generally minor. We hope to continue with it into the foreseeable future, although the vagaries of the economy and a desire to grow our business means that our level of commitment to it may vary.